Thursday, April 10, 2014

Here's to New Beginnings:)

Hey people! Welcome to my 20 time project:) I am doing this project on scrap booking and video blogging my progress. I hope you enjoy!

I have gotten all the supplies for my scrap book. I am really extited to get this project started. I am really hoping to be able to use a whole bunch of different colors and really cool designs for each and every scrap book page. Since this is about my memories, I am thinking that I will make each page a theme relating to my memorie.

The one thing that I am having trouble with is what memories I am going to choose. I have so many different memories that are great ideas and so limited number of pages in my book. I am also having a hard time thinking about a name for my book...if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know:)

No comments:

Post a Comment