Friday, April 25, 2014

"The Memory Book"

I have been making good progress with my scrapbook. So far I have included pages with my family, friends, volleyball, and vacations. I really don't know what other things to include but I was thinking some school pictures and some of my achievements.

Good news! I have finally narrowed my choice of titles for my memory book:) the 2 that I am thinking about is "The Memory Book" which reminds me of the ever so famous movie "Mean Girls," and my other suggestion is "Forget Me Not." If anyone wants to help me choose let me know:) or if anyone has any other suggestions.

This project has been making me realize how lucky I am. I am remembering all the things I used to do as a child and it's really sad, yet happy, to know that time is flying. All the people I share my memories with are really close to me so this project is making me realize that I will always be able to keep these memories safe. This project is also helping me with my art skills:) lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I feel really bad that I haven't been able to comment on your blog because when I first tried to it wouldn't let me! I hope this comment posts haha, but I think your idea is really cool and I know it's going to look amazing when you're done with it :)

    ReplyDelete