Friday, April 11, 2014

Putting it Together


Hello again. Another week has passed and my 20 time project is becoming more put together. I am really excited for the turn out. I already have most of my ideas for pages. The first part of my book is going to be about my childhood and family, I most definitely would like a page about my friends, and I hope to have a page about some of my future plans. If anyone has any more ideas, please let me know.

I am still looking for a good title name for my scrap book. I don't know why this is such a trouble for me. I am looking for more ideas for that so if anyone has any, I would greatly appreciate it if you let me know. Looking forward for every Friday when I get to tell you how much of the book is done! 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea and it looks like so much fun! I hope you are really enjoying this project! I look forward to reading about your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylee, this is such a great a idea! It sounds like you are having a ton of fun doing it. It is cool to see how you are putting all your memories together and making it something you can keep!

    ReplyDelete