Monday, May 19, 2014

Keeping it Going





Wow what a week. We had our Pitch at  Northwood and it was a great success. I realized something about the pitch...if you bring food, then a lot of people come and talk with you. That is exactly what I did. I brought my favorite candy, Twix, and so many people came to talk to me.


So what I talked about during my pitch was what my book was. I started with telling them why I chose this as my 20-time project. What I told them was that next year I am going to be a senior and I want to be able to look back at these times and laugh at the memories that I had, so that is why I chose to start a scrapbook. I then showed them the pages in my book and they loved it! They all thought it was a great idea and also wished they had done something like that.


I keep adding more to my project and I am getting excited for what the final project is going to be. The one thing is, is that I don't think it is going to be finished by the time we finish the project. But that is ok because my goal is to keep adding on throughout the rest of the summer and next year.


I really hope that everyone who got a chance to see my book liked it. It took a while on each page because I didn't know what to put on it. Haha have a great day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment