Friday, May 9, 2014

Time for the final Pitch

Well it is that time. Time to start working on my pitch for my 20-Time project. To be honest, I am quite nervous for it. I don't know why I am because I am used to playing volleyball in front of hundreds of people including college scouts. I guess it is because this is something new and I am afraid that people aren't going to like it.
I have been talking to other people who are also doing a 20-Time project and they said that because it is near the end of the school year and spring sports are finally coming around, it is hard for them to stay on task and keep up with their project. I have to stick with them on this because I too am having a hard time with time management. I come home from school and I have loads of homework in my other classes and then I go right to practice until late at night. Those practices tire me out so I crash right after I get home.

Even though I am having a hard time keeping up, I will not give up on my book. I have decided that I will not stop adding on to my book when we are finished with this project. I want to be able to add on with new memories that I will want to remember forever. So I guess it is something more like a journal...with colorful designs and pictures in it:)

I am upset that I didn't start this sooner. I had to go back and think of some of the most memorable parts of my life and scrap book them. That was pretty hard because I was young and my memory is not that good (hence why I am making this book) so I had to ask my family members about it.

I also wanted to mention to anyone that our pitch is on Tuesday May, 13. So if you would like to attend and see many other 20-Time projects, please contact me by e-mail at Kylesj.1997@gmail.com for more information:)


1 comment:

  1. I learned a lot about you in this post. This is better detail. Still can't wait to see your scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete